What is an industrial poster?
Companies and institutions have an opportunity to show their know-how to the conference attendees by sending a poster to be shown on the wall inside the topical meeting (TOM) rooms. This is an efficient (and inexpensive!) way to promote your company and have high visibility at the EOSAM 2020 event.
There is no presentation involved. Companies provide the poster, EOS hangs it up, and attendees can enjoy the posters all through the conference.
Industrial posters will be reviewed by the committee chair, Oliver Fähnle.
Accepted posters will be visible in the topical meeting (TOM) room for the duration of the particular TOM. Acceptance will be made on first come, first served basis.
The intention of the poster is to present the know-how of the company (rather than marketing products). The short abstract (max. 600 words) you submit is meant solely to describe to the committee chair what your poster will contain, and it will not be published in the proceedings of the conference.
1) send a short summary (max. 600 words) of the poster to Conftool (System opened in December 2019)
The abstract will be evaluated by committee chair Oliver Fähnle.
2) After the short summary is accepted, register for the poster (or poster AND participation) from your Conftool user account
3) Pay the poster (latest by 12 August, 2020). Fee is 100 EUR per poster, excl. VAT 24%
3) Prepare the poster (size A0, as light as possible, no heavy materials as the poster will be hung on the wall)
3) Bring the poster onsite to EOS registration desk or mail it (address and deadlines for sending to be provided)
4) The poster will be hung inside the TOM room.
If you wish to take the poster with you when you leave, please let the EOS office know. Otherwise, all posters will be discarded after the TOM ends.
The fee for the poster is 100 EUR (excl. 24% VAT). This fee does not include admission to the conference.
After the chair has accepted the poster, the fee (100 EUR, excl. 24% VAT) will be paid by credit card via Conftool, or with an invoice, also available in Conftool.
If, in addition to sending the industrial poster, you wish to also attend the conference, simply register as a participant and gain access to all topical meetings at the EOSAM. Conference registration fees apply. If you wish to submit a scientific abstract for one of the topical meetings (oral or poster presentation), please do so by selecting the corresponding conference from the list, for either oral or poster presentation. For these presentations, registration is required.
We ask you to provide the poster onsite, either by postal mail or delivery in person to the registration desk of EOS during the registration hours. EOS staff will put up the poster inside the conference room.
The required size is DIN A0.
Submission opens in December.