The schedule of EOSAM 2022
You can find a full, detailed schedule at EOSAM2022 Conftool (https://www.conftool.com/eosam2022/sessions.php).
Below you will find general information about the conference schedule.
Monday 12 September
As in previous EOSAM conferences, in addition to the conference program including contributed, invited, and plenary speakers during Tuesday-Friday, we wish to provide an additional benefit to all registered attendees at EOSAM in the form of tutorials covering TOM topics. Participation in these tutorials is free for all registered participants of the conference but separate registration is required (will be provided in July). More info on the Tutorials page.
Tuesday 13 - Friday 16 September
The conference program is started on Tuesday morning with the opening ceremony for the conference. We follow this with over 300 presentations in parallel sessions of the topical meetings, plenary talks, special sessions on EU projects, Early Researcher session, poster sessions, coffees and lunches onsite, industrial exhibition, conference dinner, and more. Networking is an important aspect of the EOSAM experience so we will provide several opportunities for you to interact with colleagues. Dates, times and other details for the events and sessions within the detailed program overview.
- EOS & EPIC Networking Reception, 13 September
- Plenary Speeches, all days
- Topical meeting sessions, all days
- EU project session, 13 & 15 September
- Early Stage Researcher Session, 16 September
- Poster Sessions, 14 - 15 September
- Industrial Exhibition, 14 - 15 September
- Networking event/ Dinner, 14 September
- Annual General Assembly of EOS (all EOS members are welcome to attend), 15 September
- Award Ceremonies
Below you can find a planned schedule overview. Please note that the overview might still change.
The up-to-date schedule with detailed information can be found from EOSAM2022 Conftool (https://www.conftool.com/eosam2022/sessions.php).