Submission opens on 01 February and closes on 15 May 2022 (Extended from 30 April).
Submissions are accepted for oral and poster presentations, for all topical meetings and sessions. All topics under optics and photonics included.
Each topical meeting has their own program committee and chairs who will review the submissions. All accepted, presented abstracts with signed publication approval form will be added to the online, open access proceedings with DOI.
Abstracts are submitted online via Conftool: https://www.conftool.com/eosam2022
Call for papers
You can view the EOSAM2022 Call for Papers by clicking on the image, or saving the PDF file on your device.
Eosam2022 Call for Papers (2.64 MB)
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your abstract.
1) Submission Template
The abstract should be formatted according to the template provided (either LaTex or MS Word)
Submit the abstract as one camera-ready PDF file: 2-pages, A4 paper size, 2-columns, written in English. Please do not include links in your pdf.
Download Macropackage in LaTeX2e (146.54 KB)
Microsoft Word template
Download Word template for abstracts (33.08 KB).
2) How to submit via Conftool
- Select the correct topical meeting ("TOM") in the submission phase (13 different TOMs to choose from). Double-check your choice.
- Choose preference for either oral or poster presentation (submission format)
- Select presenting author (this name will be added to the program). If no name is selected, the submitting author will be listed as the presenter by default.
- Choose "student presentation" if, and only if, the presenting author is a student. If you wish to qualify for the best student presentation, click the corresponding checkbox.
- Agree to the Terms and Policies in Conftool
- Upload your 2-page abstract as a camera-ready pdf-file.
- Sign and upload the signed publication approval form.
All accepted, presented abstracts with signed publication approval form will be added to the online, open access proceedings, published with EDP Sciences, in the Web of conferences, with DOI and indexation to CrossRef®, and added in the printed version of proceedings, published by Curran Associates.
- 2-Page pdf abstracts that don't follow the publishing guidelines and templates, will not be included in the proceedings.
- Be careful, no extra corrections will be made after publication!
- Extra care should be taken when preparing the authors and reference lists:
- The online references within the proceedings will be linked to their original source, via CrossRef, ONLY IF the references are correctly presented.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring the abstract is created according to the template and guidelines provided
- If the signed publication approval form is not submitted, the abstract will NOT be included in the proceedings.
- Once a paper has been submitted online, the publisher (EDP Sciences) only permits changes in cases of serious scientific error. In those cases, an erratum or a note is published according to the practices of professional scientific publishing.
- Publishing an erratum after online publication of the proceedings will be charged 300€ (Euros) per article by the publisher, except if the error is on the part of the Publisher.
Extended publication in JEOS:RP
After the conference, we offer you an opportunity to publish a revised/extended version of your proceedings manuscript in the special issue on
EOSAM 2022, published in the open-access Journal of the European Optical Society, JEOS:RP.
In addition to the Proceedings, the authors have an excellent opportunity to reach an even wider audience through publishing extended versions in this Special Issue.