EOS Optical Technologies at the World of Photonics Congress
From Monday, 24 june 2019 to Thursday, 27 june 2019
- International Congress Center München - Munchen
EOS Optical technologies conferences include:
- 6th Conference on Manufacturing, Tolerancing and Testing of Optical Systems
- 5th Conference on Optofluidics
Advancements in technology and innovative manufacturing processes are crucial for optical sector growth in today's global markets. Markets with high developmental momentum include the energy and semiconductor, life sciences, health care and the agri-food industries. Optical technologies play a crucial role in these markets, the importance of sophisticated but economically priced optical components being vital to new products and applications.
EOS Conferences are held under the umbrella of the World of Photonics Congress 2019, the leading international congress for optical technologies in Europe (22-27 June 2019).
See the individual submission deadlines for conferences:
- Abstracts are submitted online via Conftool https://www.conftool.com/wpc2019
- Authors are requested to submit a two-page abstract, which is formatted according to the Submission Guidelines.
- Indicate the preference format of your presentation (oral/poster) in the submission procedure in Conftool.
- All accepted and presented contributions are to be published on the EOS Optical Technologies proceedings published with EDP Sciences, in the Web of conferences. The Authors retain the copyright of their abstracts.
- At least one author is requested to register for the meeting.
Paper Publication in JEOS:RP
Presenters at EOS Optical Technologies are kindly invited to consider the submission of a manuscript of their research to the EOS open-access on-line journal JEOS: RP (Journal of the European Optical Society, Rapid Publications, jeos.springeropen.com).
JEOS:RP publishes articles about recent scientific research and technological innovation as well as review papers about a topic in science or innovation from the recent past. A contribution should be original and will be subjected to the journal’s standard anonymous peer review process for scientific quality. The average time-to-publication of the journal is of the order of 75 days.