Uploading of presentations
Presentation Management / Speakers‘ Service
Each conference room used for World of Photonics Congress sessions is equipped with the complete presentation equipment – that means beamer / screen, laptop & presenter.
• Due to time limitations, it is not possible to connect the speaker's laptop/hardware device for the lecture directly in the conference room.
• It is also not possible to upload presentations directly to the conference room using the installed presentation laptop.
• For this reason all presentations must be uploaded in advance to the presentations management system of Neumann & Müller.
Upload Service in advance
All speakers are adviced to upload their presentations to a protected server of Neumann & Müller prior to the conference. Upload-Link and login details will be announced by 14th June, 2019, and sent to the presenting author's email address. Each speaker will get his own account and a link where s/he can upload their presentation until one (1) hour before session start.
Upload Service onsite / Opening times Speaker’ Check-In
Onsite at the ICM, speakers can upload their presentations at the Speakers’ Check-In.
The Speakers’ Check-In is located in the foyer on the 1st floor of the ICM – International Congress Center München.
The Speakers’ Check-In will be open during the following hours, with technicians available to assist the attendees:
Sunday, 23 June 2019 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Monday, 24 June 2019 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 25 June 2019 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 26 June 2019 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, 27 June 2019 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
In any case each speaker must be reviewed and check her/his presentation in the Speakers’ Check-In, when she/he arrives at the ICM, to certain that the presentation works correct! It is possible to check or edit the presentation up to one (1) hour prior to the session timeslot.
Guidelines Presentation Formats
• We recommend PowerPoint Presentation for all speakers with a slide ratio 16:9.
• It is also possible to use PDF, Word and Excel files for the presentation.
• We prefer h264 Video in mp4 file container. It is also possible to use (.wmv), (.avi) or (.mov). If the speaker is using PowerPoint 2007 or an older version he should not forget to submit any videos as separate files as PowerPoint will not have embedded them into the presentation
• There is no Internet available on the presentation computers.
On the presentation laptops in the conference rooms Microsoft Windows 8 with Power Point 2013 will be installed.
In case if you have to use another presentation software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided Audiovisual Equipment:
The standard AV meeting package available in each session rooms includes:
• HD Video Projector
• Screen with ratio 16:9
• Laser pointer
• Lectern microphone