REGISTER HERE: https://www.conftool.com/eosam2023/
EOSAM will be held onsite in Dijon, France, 11-15 September 2023. We expect to again meet over 500 attendees onsite. This is the perfect opportunity to connect, catch up and network alongside the intriguing conference program! We look forward to seeing you in Dijon!
REGISTRATION INCLUDES EVERYTHING:
Access to all scientific and industrial program
Access to the industrial exhibition
Welcome "Wine & Cheese" networking reception
Conference dinner (registration required)
- free online access to all attendees
- no additional publication fees for authors to publish in the online, open access proceedings, with DOI and indexation to CrossRef®
Conference mobile app
Possibility to submit to the "EOSAM" topical issue published in JEOS:RP after the conference with discounted fees
|EARLY BIRD **||REGULAR **||ONSITE **|
|until 07 July||07 July-
|Member *||595 €||720 €||780 €|
|Non-member||695 €||820 €||880 €|
|Student member *||370 €||430 €||480 €|
|Student non-member||420 €||480 €||530 €|
|One Day, member *||370 €||480 €|
|One Day, non-member||470 €||580 €|
- Member of the following EOS National Societies:
- Member of the following EOS National Societies*:
* to benefit from the discount, upgrade your membership
- Member of any of the EOS MoU partners:
- European Physical Society, EPS
- Japan Society of Applied Physics, JSAP
- Optical Society of Korea, OSK
- Optical Society of Japan, OSJ
- Chinese Optical Society, COS
- Taiwan Photonics Society, TPS
- IBEROAMERICAN NETWORK FOR OPTICS, RIAO
- EOS corporate Member (max. 2 per company)
** All Fees are presented excluding VAT.
- VAT is exempted for all EU companies and businesses (except Finland) with VAT number, and
Non-EU companies, according to Intra-Community trading within EU countries, Reverse charge, VAT Directive art 44.
- Finnish companies and businesses with VAT number: VAT 24% added, according to the Finnish VAT act §69H.
- Private persons without VAT number: 20% VAT will be added, according to the French VAT act 283.
To enable the VAT excluded price at the registration:
- During registration, choose "university/institute/company" for item "VAT: Attendee tax status"
- if institution in EU, announce the VAT number of the institution in charge of making the payment.
- if institution outside EU, the VAT is automatically excluded when choosing "business client"
Registration and Payment policy:
- Subscription for each preferred item is required during registration.
- For authors, presenting and publication in the conference proceedings are included inside the fee (online, open access, with DOI and indexation to CrossRef®).
- One Day Ticket does not include conference dinner but can be booked separately if registration is chosen for the day of the dinner.
- By registering, attendees agree to the terms and conditions of the event and organizer.
- Registrations must be fully paid before access to the conference is allowed.
- Acceptable payment methods: credit cards (VISA, Master Card, Maestro), and wire transfer. Credit card payment is preferred.
Once person has registered (whether paying by credit card of wire transfer, you will automatically receive an invoice from Conftool that you can send to your institution).
- PLEASE NOTE: “Purchase orders” are not accepted.
- At least one author per submission is requested to register for the meeting. Presenter registration deadline: 07 July 2022
Support for Presenters from developing countries
Any eligible* presenter at EOSAM is welcome to apply for this support for registration fees, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a certificate from their institution explaining the applicant's position at the said institution.
*Among the criteria of selection we will consider Human Development Index and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita.
Please include the submission ID of your speech within the email.