Full individual members
Join the EOS as a full individual member and become a part of the European optics and photonics community!
Benefits & Advantages
- Reduced publication rates for JEOS:RP - the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid Publications
- Free subscription to the Electro Optics Magazine published by Europa Science Ltd.
- Free subscription to the Advanced Optical Technologies Journal (AOT) published by DeGruyter (starting beginning of 2012).
- Free English Issue of Photoniques Magazine (automatically sent to your postal address unless opted out)
Topical Meetings & Conferences
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS events
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS co-sponsored events
Please see our event calendar to discover the events where your EOS membership can save you a lot of money (http://www.europeanoptics.org/events)
- Monthly EOS member newsletter (sent via email)
Distinctions, Travel, Voting Rights
- Full voting rights
- Opportunity for Fellow Distinction
International lecturer program of ICO
as an EOS member you have a possibility to apply for the ICO Travelling Lecturer Grant.
The Travelling Lecturer program promotes lectures on modern aspects of optics in interested territories by scientists of international reputation with good lecturing skills. The program is aimed specially at developing nations, but is not necessarily restricted to them. Read more on the ICO website and apply for the grant!
There are two options to join as an individual member:
1) Direct individual membership
Annual fee: 50 €
- Register as a member here to access to the EOS membership subcriptions.
2) Individual membership through an EOS Branch
Join us through an EOS Branch and get two memberships in one! All individual members of the below listed societies are automatically full individual EOS members with all benefits. The EOS membership fee is included in the fee of the below listed societies.
IOP members are asked to fill in the
Iop membership registration in order to activate their individual membership.
Select your preferred EOS Branch and click on the link for more information:
- DGaO (Germany)
- Photonics Finland (Finland)
- Wigner (Hungary)
- IOP Optical Group (UK and Ireland)
- LOS (Latvia)
- SFO (France)
- SIOF (Italy)
- SOS (Sweden)
- SSOM (Switzerland)
- USPAO (Ukraine)
Tel.: +358 50 592 46 93