Increase your company's or Institute's visibility and benefit from special rates for all advertising and sponsoring offers.
Benefits and advantages
Marketing & Advertising
- Significant discount on advertising and sponsoring offers
- Presence on the EOS Homepage
- Free-of-charge publication of job offers in the EOS member newsletter or the EOS LinkedIn Channel
Publications & Conferences
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS-organised and co-sponsored events (2 employees per company)
- Reduced registration fees to events organized by EOS Partners (2 employees per company, see list of partner societies here)
- Significant discounts on exhibition booths at industrial exhibitions at EOS events (e.g. at EOSAM 2020)
- SIgnificant discounts on sponsoring offers at events (e.g. at EOSAM 2020)
- EOS newsletter
- Reduced publication rates for JEOS:RP - the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid Publications
- Free subscription to the Electro Optics Magazine published by Europa Science Ltd.
- Free subscription to the Advanced Optical Technologies Journal AOT published by DeGruyter
- Free English Issue of Photoniques Magazine (automatically sent to your postal address unless opted out)
Networking & Communication
- Electronic communication from EOS
- Full voting rights
- Possibility to become part of the EOS Industrial Advisory Committee
EOS corporate members
There are two options to join as a corporate member.
1) Direct corporate membership
Annual fee: 300 €.
- Register as a member here to access the EOS membership subscriptions.
- Payment can be made via Paypal or wire transfer (invoice)
2) Corporate membership through an EOS Branch or Affiliated Society
Annual fee: 200 €.
Select your preferred EOS Branch or Affiliated Society and click on the link to join them (See list below).
After becoming their member, subscribe for EOS membership here (select the discounted price of 200 €).
Through EOS Branches
- DGAO (Germany)
- Photonics Finland (Finland)
- SFO France
- IOP Optical Group (UK and Ireland)
- SSOM (Switzerland)
- SOS (Sweden)
- SIOF (Italy)
- HOS (Hungary)
- LOS (Latvia)
Through Affiliated Societies
- NPS Optical Division (Norway)
- PromOptica Belgium
- SEDOPTICA (Spain)
- SPOF (Portugal)
- PPS-OD (Poland)
- CSSF (Czech and Slovak Republic)
- WLT (Germany)
- LAS (Russia)
- USPAO (Ukraine)
Tel: +358 50 592 46 93