Full student members
Join the EOS as a student member and become a part of the European optics and photonics community!
Benefits & Advantages
- Journals Reduced publication rates for JEOS:RP, the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society: Rapid Publications
- Free subscription to the Electro Optics Journal published by Europa Science Ltd.
- Free subscription to the Advanced Optical Technologies Journal (AOT) published by DeGruyter
Topical Meetings & Conferences
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS events
- Reduced registration fees for EOS co-sponsored events
- EOS member newsletter
- Full voting rights
The are two options to join as a student member:
1) Direct individual membership
Annual fee: 10 €. Payment options:
- Register as a member here to access the EOS membership subscriptions.
- or fill theMembership registration form and send it to the EOS office
2) Individual student membership through an EOS Branch
Join us through an EOS Branch and get two memberships in one! All individual members of the below listed societies are automatically full individual EOS members with all benefits. The EOS membership fee is included in the fee of the below listed societies.
Select your preferred EOS Branch and click on the link for more information:
- DGaO (Germany)
- Photonics Finland (Finland)
- Wigner (Hungary)
- IOP Optical Group (UK and Ireland)
- LOS (Latvia)
- SFO (France)
- SIOF (Italy)
- SOS (Sweden)
- SSOM (Switzerland)
- USPAO (Ukraine)
Tel.: +358 50 592 4693