Before travelling, check the travel restrictions to Italy from your region. Restrictions vary. Access to the conference requires the green pass/EU covid certificate.
To access the conference facilities, the attendees will need to show their
- EU Digital Covid Certificate-Green pass (OR non-EU equivalent).
- self-declaration form (needs to be filled out every day before entering).
The self-declaration form is in Italian, here is a translation: Self declaration translation (1.59 MB).
Please insert Alessandro Belardini as the reference person:
Afferent structure: Dipartimento di scienze di base e applicate per l'ingegneria
Name: Alessandro Belardini
For more detailed information about the EOSAM venue protocols, visit:
Check this map to see where you can get tested for covid in Rome.
Closest to conference venue:
Farmacia Eredi Enei
In the corner of Via Cavour and Via dei Serpenti:
Via dei Serpenti, 177, Via Cavour 255
EOS and the local organizer will do their best to maintain a safe environment for all conference attendees, including safe distancing at the registration desk, at session rooms (only half of the room capacity used), providing plenty of space during coffee and lunch breaks, providing hand sanitizers at the venue, etc.
However, as any public space with other people present holds an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, we ask all our attendees to take necessary precautions while at the event, e.g. engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands, and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants. All attendees voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure. If feeling ill or having had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case, we ask attendees not to come onsite.
Four steps to keep safe
- Wash your hands, and do it often. Use water and soap or hydroalcoholic solutions.
- With fever or other respiratory symptoms, stay at home—for example, cough, cold, sore throat, gastrointestinal symptoms, alterations in smell or taste.
- Physical distancing is very important. Two metres (around six feet) or more but never less than 1 metre.
- Wear your mask at all times in public spaces and when you cannot keep the six-foot rule.
Let's take care of ourselves and each other!
EOSAM organisers follow the guidelines of the venue, Sapienza University of Rome. All updates on the onsite policies can be found on their website:
Risk prevention and management of COVID-19 at Sapienza University