Apply for EOS co-sponsorship
Are you organising a scientific event related to optics and photonics? If you are interested in an EOS co-sponsorship for your event, please contact email@example.com
An EOS co-sponsorship does not include any financial obligations on the part of the organisers or the EOS. The EOS offers promotional support to the organisers of optics/photonics-related events by announcing the event to the EOS membership. We ask all event organizers to send the application at least 6 months prior to the event. By submitting theApplication for eos conference form to the EOS office, the organisers of the event agree to the following conditions:
EOS to provide:
- Promote the event on the EOS homepage in the co-sponsored events section.
- Announcement of the event in the EOS Membership Newsletter.
- The EOS logo in print and web resolution for inclusion in the event website, call-for-papers, programme and registration as well as the proceedings and any other publication related to the event.
The organisers of the event to provide:
- Extend the discount registration rate (if there is any) to the EOS members.
- Present the EOS by its logo as a co-sponsoring society on the event homepage (linked to www.europeanoptics.org/ ), the call-for-papers (if there is any), on the programme and registration and on the proceedings as well as on any other publication related to the event.
- If possible, the organisers should also add the JEOS:RP banner (linked to https://jeos.springeropen.com/) to the event website.