On Tuesday, 16 april 2024
- University of Applied Sciences OST - Buchs SG
We cordially invite you to participate at the OCLA Symposium on Optical Coatings for Laser Applications 2024. The event will take place on April 16th, 2024, at the University of Applied Sciences OST, Buchs SG, Switzerland.
The OCLA Symposium is geared towards technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical thin film deposition and characterization. Visitors, presenters and researchers get the opportunity to exchange ideas as well as share their work related to the field of optical coatings, laser technology and LIDT measurement.
The upcoming workshop is looking for submissions which offer solutions to common problems, innovative uses of technology, current research findings and more.
You are invited to send your proposals for presentations or posters in the field of:
- Optical coatings for laser applications
- Laser technology and applications
- Metrology for optical coatings and substrates
- Low loss optical coatings
- Laser damage of optical coatings
- Impact of polishing, surfaces and interfaces
Please find all information and the timetable in the Call for paper document enclosed or at www.ocla.network