EOS Optical Technologies
If you register online, make sure the payment is done by 22 June 2019.
We require a payment receipt of any transfers/credit card payments open in Conftool after 22 June.
Otherwise, please register onsite.
EOS registration desk - Onsite registration
EOS registration desk is located at the West Entrance.
Please note that only credit card or cash is accepted at the onsite registration.
Credit card payments: We will ask for your credit card details, and charge the card after the conference via secure system.
On-site registration hours
Sunday, June 23 12:00 - 14:30 Monday, June 24 08.00 - 16.30 Tuesday, June 25 08.00 - 16.30 Wednesday, June 26 08.00 - 16.30 Thursday, June 27 CLOSED
Incl. VAT ²⁾
Full member ³⁾
Student member ³⁾
Student non member
* The Early Bird ends Friday, May 31, 2019, midnight 00:00 CET
¹⁾ VAT 24% is excluded for Non-EU companies, EU companies and businesses (except Finland) with VAT number. Reverse charge for VAT payment applied according to the Finnish VAT act §65 and EU VAT directive articles 44 and 196.
- If you are entitled to VAT excluded price at the registration phase, you are required to either announce the VAT number or your nationality (if outside EU) while registering.
²⁾ VAT 24% is added to private persons, as well as companies and businesses in Finland with VAT number, according to the Finnish VAT act §69H.
³⁾ Members of the European Optical Society (EOS), and members of EOS Partner Societies are entitled to register with EOS member fees. JOIN EOS AS MEMBER
When registering with the EOS, all individual EOS Members (either direct or through a branch society) will benefit from the discounted member price, and gain access to the whole World of Photonics Congress 23-27 June (with all conferences of all societies) AND the LASER World of Photonics Exhibition (leading PHOTONICS exhibition in Europe).
The congress ticket includes:
- Access to the EOS Optical Technologies conferences and other societies’ conferences organized at the World of Photonics Congress 2019 during 23-27 June.
- Conference Proceedings of EOS Optical Technologies conferences published in the Web of Conferences (indexed), published after the conference. Submitted abstracts will be available for all registered attendees onsite.
- Coffee breaks at the ICM
- Printed program of the EOS Optical Technologies conferences
- Entrance free of charge to the LASER World of PHOTONICS, the World's Leading Trade Fair for Photonics Components, Systems and Applications, during 24-27 June
- The forum program in the exhibition halls (Application Panels, exhibitor presentations)
Please note that the congress ticket does not include public transportation services. Please remember that you need a separate MVV ticket for using public transport.
Registration as a speaker
If you submit to the EOS Optical Technologies conference, you need to register your ticket with EOS by 10 May 2019.
Of course, you can visit all other conferences as a member of audience with this "speaker" ticket.