All 2-page abstracts submitted and presented at the conference will be added to the proceedings, published with EDP Sciences. The proceedings are indexed in main databases and are available online after the conference. The publication is included in the registration fee.
Please follow the procedure described below:
The abstract should be formatted according to the template provided (2-pages, A4 paper size, 2-columns).
Download the template:
The macropackage in LaTeX2e, designed for Web of Conferences, is available via anonymous ftp from the ftp server:
Microsoft Word guidelines
Word template for abstracts (33.08 KB).
2) Publication right form
Download and sign the publication right form.
When submitting your 2-page abstract to Conftool, submit also this signed form. This form is needed in order to finalize the submission.
3) Important when submitting
- Select the correct conference in the submission phase (e.g. "Optofluidics")
- The abstract should be written in English
- Make sure the file is a camera-ready PDF. Follow carefully the Pdf guidelines (301.52 KB).
- Extra care should be taken when preparing the authors and reference lists. The online references within the proceedings will be linked to their original source, via CrossRef, ONLY IF the references are correctly presented. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring the abstract is created according to the template and guidelines provided.
- Be careful, no extra corrections will be made after publication! You must carefully check your article, including:
- authors’ names
(which are the most common mistakes).
4) Before submitting the camera-ready PDF file,
- Please check the quality of the final PDF document at http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/
- Remember that:
- Fonts must be embedded in all PDF files
- The quality of the digital images should be at least 300 dpi
5) Submit: https://www.conftool.com/wpc2019
Conference papers may be updated, or enhanced, for further publication as a regular journal article, including submission to journals not published by EDP Sciences. Journal articles derived from work previously published in conference proceedings must contain a substantial amount of new or previously unpublished results. Articles published in Web of Conferences can be uploaded on repository sites (like arXiv) provided the authors cite the source or, if not published yet, they add a note stating that the article is under consideration with Web of Conferences.
The copyright is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Authors grant EDP Sciences a license to publish their article and identify EDP Sciences as the original publisher. They also grant any third party the right to use, distribute and reproduce the article in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Download the Publication right form. (Within the submission process in Conftool you will be asked to download a signed form with your 2-page abstract).